How We Hire
Cellvera is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing oral therapies to address the unmet medical needs of patients with life-threatening viral diseases. Leveraging the Company’s deep understanding of antiviral drug development, nucleotide chemistry, biology, biochemistry and virology, Cellvera has built a nucleotide prodrug platform to develop novel product candidates to treat single stranded ribonucleic acid, or ssRNA, viruses, which are a prevalent cause of severe viral diseases. We need people like you to provide a unique perspective, insight, and passion to our projects.
Join our team, and make a difference in the world.
Here is the 4 step hiring process:
If you're looking for a career at Cellvera:
• You can search for jobs by role, experience level, business
segment or location at our career page.
• If you aren't finding what you're looking for, be sure to check our career page weekly as new jobs that match your interests may become available.
Found a job that matches your skills and interests? Here's what to do next.
• You'll be prompted to upload your resume/cover letter. You will also be asked to complete field requirements. Click the "Submit application" button next to the job description to complete application process.
• Check your inbox for confirmation and follow the steps in your email.
Note: It will take up to 7 working days for our hiring managers and team members to carefully review your application and get back to you.
All our interviews at Cellvera are being held digitally into two types, depending on the role that you're applying for.
• Pre-recorded interviews: You'll record your answers to several questions, based on prompts that we send to you. Pre-recorded interview usually take our applicants 10 minutes to complete.
• Live video interviews: Our live video interviews are held in person interviews between you and the recruiter. The live video interviews typically run from 30 minutes to one hour.
You will receive an offer letter to join our team:
• Your offer letter will detail the terms of your new role, including benefits and other important information.
• Take time to review your offer details, timeline, and benefits